Saturday, February 12, 2011

TSB and Etsy Inspiration

Good Saturday to everyone! Time again for another challenge. These challenges do keep me motivated.

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog.  Tracey, Owner/Artist of The Stamping Boutique, is offering five digis of your choice as the prize. FIVE DIGIS!!!

My Etsy Inspiration for this challenge is GlowGirl16. And her piece for my inspiration are the colors in this Coupon Organizer
Go check out this wonderful shop. Her inventory includes coupon organizers that are in two sizes, grocery totes, sandwich snack baggies, Mommy and Me bags, and she will also do custom orders. I did purchase the “Cat” Coupon Organizer. I can’t wait to get it.
The digi image from The Stamping Boutique that I have created with is She Who Paints the Forest.  Isn’t she just adorable?

My recipe for this project:
Copics: YR00, 02, 18; E000, 07, 11; YG00, 17, 23; and B21,24.
Inks/Pens: Spica in melon, baby blue, and sky blue; Gelly Roll glitter pens; Sharpie, Memento Black Tuxedo.
DP: Kaiser Kraft-Tea as Elsies collection
CS: SU in Night of Navy and Kraft; Cryogen 80#
Sentiment Stamp: Verve
Accessories: Peals from Kaiser Kraft, Stickles, Flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid; Ribbon from SU.

If you have any questions, contact me. And thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!