Friday, June 3, 2011

Renaissance Gilli with Flowers


Happy Friday, everyone!

It’s my turn for the House of Gilli Challenge #8. For this challenge you are to “use flowers.” Well…I think you can say that I did use flowers. LOL!

I received my Renaissance Gilli from StampingScrapping.com a few weeks ago. Isn’t she stunning? I love the way the creator of Gilli, anaRy, has drawn her. Her gown looks like it floats.


The DP that I used is from DCWV: Mariposa stack, and Recollections: Glorious Gardens. I lucked out on finding this paper in my stash. I usually find papers I like and color my image accordingly, but this time around I did the opposite. My CS is SU Really Rust and of course, Cryogen 80# Iridescent for the Copic marker coloring.

Other details for my Renaissance Gilli with Flowers:
The Copics I used: dress-b63, 66, 79, and yr02, 04, 21; hair-yr00 and e15, 18; skin- e000, 11, and r20; background-w1, 3, 5, with touches of b63, yr00, and e15.
Inks: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Distress in Chipped Sapphire.
Pens: Spica in Orange; Gelly Roll in Clear Star.
Lace and flowers: from my stash.
Glimmer Mists for the flowers: Flower Power and Delphinium. (Love those Glimmer Mists!)
Stickles I spread on the flowers: Frosted Lace.

The challenges that I have entered are:
The Crafty Purple Frog – Anything of beauty (Gilli is definately a Beauty)
Cute Card Thursday – Embellish the main image (used Spica Pens and Gelly Roll pens)
Paper Crafting Journey – Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity – Anything Goes




I hope you join us for the House of Gilli Challenge #8.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see your creation soon!
Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!