Friday, August 19, 2011

Music of My Heart

Happy Friday, everyone! The summer is almost over and school has started. Boy the time does fly by.

Today, I want to share a project that Rhonda, our new GHWI Design Team member, created today using the Music of My Heart {ippity} stamp set. For all the details, check out Rhonda’s blog, Rhonda’s Place to Share, and leave her some love.


Challenge #4 is still going on over at Get Hippity with{ippity} group at The Crafter’s Café. It’s a “color combo” and you can use any image of your choosing. Challenge #4 will end on August 31, so you still have plenty of time.

On September 5, Challenge #5 will be taking place at the Get Hippity with{ippity}Challenge Blog. This will be a sketch challenge and will run until September 17. Now if you want a head start on this and future challenges, come on over and join our little group of artists at The Crafter’s Cafe. Besides having a two week jump start for all the challenges, you would be joining a good group of talented artists. There is a lot of inspiration at The Crafter’s Café.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!