Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New things happening at Get Hippity with {ippity}

I hope everyone in the US had a wonderful three-day weekend. The weather was fantastic this weekend in Oklahoma. We had a morning low of 48°, not our usual 82°. Heaven all around!

We have opened our Get Hippity with {ippity} Design Team blog as our challenge blog. There is now a new sketch challenge posted. This challenge is running until Sept. 17. Here is the sketch and below that is my little piece of art.

I have used one of the new September release {ippity} stamp sets for my project. This set, “ALL things are POSSIBLE,” was designed by Tracey Malnofski, an artista of Unity Stamp Co. Tracey is also the artist/owner of The Stamping Boutique. Go check out all her wonderful digi illustrations.

The second set is “Gingham Christmas Greetings.” I have both of these darling sets for purchase on my {ippity} sales blog.


I would like to invite you to our growing group, Get Hippity with {ippity} at The Crafter’s Café. We also have a Yahoo group, Get Hippity with{ippity} if you would like to join this one. The benefits, other than making some wonderful new friends, is learning about the next scheduled challenge two weeks early and showing off your {ippity}or Unity creations. We would really like to see you there.

My project was entered in the following challenges:
Crafty Boots Challenge – Anything goes
Lawnscaping Challenge – Embossing
Ooh La La Creations – Anniversary
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central – Anything goes, but must use something from Stamping Scrapping shop (I used the Spellbinders dies and Copics that I purchased from Cindy and Kevin.)

I am so glad that you dropped by and I hope to see your little piece of art at our current GHWI challenge. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!