Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chick Challenges with {ippity}

Welcome to our next Chick Challenges with {ippity} Sketch Challenge. I am your {ippity} Hot Chick (I love saying this, especially at my age!) for this week.
We have a wonderful sketch for you this time around and the prize is a $14(ish) shopping spree at my {ippity} Sales Blog.
We just introduced the June {ippity} release and I decided to use “Courage is my Strength.” This beautiful set, as were all of June’s {ippity} releases, was designed by Dana Carlson. I do love butterflies. I was a little under the weather for this one and me and my Copics were not cooperating, so I decided to use my PrismasColor pencils. I do love the all black and pink for this one.




Unity Co. is having a pre-Memorial Day Weekend sale of 31% off sale off all {ippity} stamp sets. This wonderful sale started yesterday and will continue until Sunday, May 28. When you head over there please pick me as your {ippity} Chick. I would so appreciate it! The {ippity} stamp set 31% off sale is at the Unity Co. site only, NOT my {ippity} Sales Blog.

Unity Co. has also provided us with a You Tube Tutorial on how to choose your {ippity} Chick and order on Unity’s site. Take a look, it is easy peasy. Thank you Unity for this video!

I guess that’s it for now. I hope you join us this week for our Chick Challenges with {ippity} sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great and creative weekend!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...