Saturday, June 9, 2012

No. 22 at GHWI is Going Strong


Happy weekend! I want to remind you all about our Get Hippity with {ippity} Challenge #22. We have gone to a monthly challenge format, so you really have no excuse for not joining in. This month we have a color combo with an optional twist. That optional twist is to add the theme of wedding, engagement, or anniversary, for your project. You can make your project anything you would like, it does not have to be a card.

Now let’s take a look at what some of my GHWI Design Team has created this week. There's some wonderful creations with Design Seeds color combo. Each GHWI Designer has more information on their blog. Go take a read and leave them some love. Just click on their names.

Angie Girl: Dream with Your Heart” is the {ippity} set that Melissa decided to use for her card. Her layout is stunning.

Kristy’s creation, using the {ippity} sets “Bloom & Simplify” and “Totally Happy,” is fabulous!

Julia also used “Bloom & Simplify” and added “Just Wanted to Say” to her art. Beautiful!

Jen’s gorgeous card was created with “Delightful Little Things” and “Angie Girl: Dream with Your Heart.”

We can’t wait for you to enter for your chance at winning an {ippity} set from my {ippity} Sales Blog. You are also invited to a couple of groups. One is at The Crafter’s CafĂ©Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community. We have a monthly card game there with your chance at a six piece grab bag of {ippity} and Unity goodness and an {ippity} Itty Bitty of my choice. On Facebook, Get Hippity with {ippity}, is a place to gather and share your pieces of art using {ippity} and Unity stamps.

There’s a lot going on at Get Hippity with {ippity} and I hope to see you somewhere online. Thanks for stopping by and have a great and creative weekend!
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!