I bring to you today a very fun card that I created using one of RSD’s newer images, 1918 Hat. Do you like to color hair? This one is for you. Look at those ringlets! I really had fun with those curls. And her hat…I love the broad brim. I kept it all in greens and yellows. I think that I am wishing for spring time and some rain!
I kept the layout fairly simple due the beautiful image. I really want Rick’s images to be the center of attention. She is colored with Copics and a little Spica pen. She is then cut with a scalloped die and popped up on a circle die. Background paper is from my stash, added some lace and ribbon, plus the corner dies. For the finishing touch added some roses with Crystal Stickles, gotta love those Stickles!
Supplies that I used are:
- Copics: E000, 04, 11, 15, 18, 33, 34, 39, 53; R20; YR21; YG95, 97; Y0000, 11, 15, 26, 28.
- Dies: Spellbinders Large Standard Circles and Large ClassicScalloped Circles; Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco B.
- Designer Paper: Global Views collection from De’ja’ Views (Michaels).
- Cardstock: SU Always Artichoke, Barely Banana.
- Flowers: Wild Orchid from I Brake for Stamps.
- Other: Ribbon and Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Do you need some more Rick St. Dennis inspiration? Head on over to our groups on Facebook, Rick St. Dennis Fans & Friends, and at The Crafter’s Café (TCC), Rick St. Dennis & Friends. There is a challenge going on over at TCC. You create anything you want, but no cards allowed. You do have to use an RSD image, but I know that will not be a problem for most of you.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!