Thursday, May 16, 2013

Moon Goddess from RSD


Welcome to all!

Rick St. Dennis MFA has a new image, Moon Goddess, available ONLY on his blog. Rick’s blog pricing is always at a special price. You want to take advantage of this special pricing now. After a while, he then moves the image to his Etsy store.

I love coloring with my Copics, and that is just what I did with Moon Goddess. She is ready for an upcoming project in the very near future. 
Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, and R20
Blues: B60, B63, B66, B69
Stars: Gold Wink of Stella
Background: Co, C2, C4, Y16, B63, and Colorless Blender
Other: Clear Wink of Stella and White Gelly Roll.


Thanks for stopping by. If you need more inspiration check out our Rick St. Dennis MFA groups on Facebook and Paper Craft Planet. Have any questions, just contact me.
Aletha Jane Williams
RSD Elite Design Team






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!