Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Halloween from Dilly Beans


It’s that fun time of the year, Halloween and autumn. Our first challenge at Dilly Beans for October is themed “Halloween.” This is going to be fun and I can’t wait to see all your Halloween art.

For my project I made a 4¾” greeting card using one of my favorite digis, “Teeghan Happy Halloween Framed.” Isn’t she adorable? Did you know that Megan has more Halloween images in her shop, 113 to be exact! That’s a wide range of images for you to choose from.


This was a pretty simple card for me to make. I love it when I can color green hair and that’s just want I did for Teeghan. Green is not my favorite color either, I just like green hair. Teeghan’s image was colored with Copics. The border was completed with Spica pens. See that little wonky eyed purple skull hanging from her hair? That is one of the cutest polymer clay skulls I have seen in a while. They were designed by a friend of mine, Gloria. She creates some of the most interesting things you will ever see. You need to check out Gloria's Etsy shop.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13, R02, 20;
Hair: YG21, 23, 25, 67;
Dress: V000, 09, 12, 15, 17;
Background: W0, 1, 2, 3, YG 21.

Other supplies:
Stampin’ Up! cardstock in Basic Black and Only Orange;
Stampin’ Up! Witches Brew designer paper;
Spellbinder’s Nested Bats;
Ribbon from my stash.


I hope you join us for this challenge, “Halloween” at Dilly Beans. To be eligible for the prize, please use a Dilly Beans image. After you have entered, please come share your little piece of art with us at our Dilly Beans Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane

3 comments:

  1. SO Cute!!! :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the green hair! Think I will have to try that instead of my usual purple! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the green hair! Think I will have to try that instead of my usual purple! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!