Monday, January 10, 2011

Butterfly Friend


For this Monday, The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring two different challenge blogs. They are Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog where you can use any digi image. And, Critter Sketch Challenge Blog  The sketch for Critter Sketch Challenge is:

The image that I have chosen to use for both blogs is from The Stamping Boutique’s Enchantment Line and is titled Butterfly Friend.

Other challenges entered:
Cute Card Thursday – out with the old (I used some of my stash of 12”x12” designer paper)
Stamp Insanity – Hardcore Hardware (butterflies in the corners of my image)
Crafty Sentiments – anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday – open, but must be a butterfly, fairy, or angel

If you have any questions or you need the recipe for this piece, don’t hesitate contacting me. In the subject line write “Recipe” and the blog name.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Everyone have a great week!

Aletha


15 comments:

  1. Aletha, that is just too cute! Love it!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful!! Love the colors you used!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card you have created! I love all the colors you chose! The butterfly embellishments are wonderful! Where did you get them? Have a great week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colours and such a lovely image. Thanks for sharing it at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Aletha, another beautiful creation! I love the vivid colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image, haven't seen it before!! Such a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Aletha, your colouring is so beautiful! Thanks for playing in our Critter Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ah this is super, what a stunning card and the colours are brilliant. Thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card! wonderful coloring and paper. I love how you turned the sketch too. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Aletha

    Lovely image and I love the decorative frame behind it too. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aletha- I could just sit and look at this card for hours, such gorgeous work you continue to create! I'm so fortunate to work with you at TSB! Thanks for joining challenge at Kaboodle Doodle too!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aletha--this card is gorgeous! The black border around the image really sets it off. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I'm loving your creativity. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!