Friday, November 18, 2011

Shopping in the City with The Outlawz


We, The Outlawz Copic/ProMarker Design Team, have another great challenge for you. Our theme this week is “shopping.” Just in time to get us in the mood to “shop” for Christmas. I think that most of my shopping is going to be done from my computer.

The image I colored, with my Copics of course, is “Shopping in the City.” This scene was created by Tracey Malnofski, artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. I have never used my Copics on this big of an image. It was a challenge, but it ended up being a lot of fun.
After the coloring I decided to layer with some DP from my stash and some SU cardstock. I then added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a few crystals. That was all it really needed.

"Shopping in the City" is being entered in these challenges:
Art Impressions Stamp Challenge – Red, Green, and Metallic
Shelly’s Images Blog – Anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop Challenges – Red and Green
City Crafter Challenge Blog – Our four legged friends (if you missed the Doxie, look again.)

That's it for this beautiful Friday. I hope to see you all at The Outlawz for this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Aletha

4 comments:

  1. Oh Althea this is totally gorgeous and such a cute image!! Love your awesome coloring!! Sweeet! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Aletha...and I'd missed the little Doxie, looking at your fabulous colouring lol
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Love the colors and the way you grounded it with the ribbon! Fantastic!
    Hugs,
    marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!