Friday, November 18, 2011

Shopping in the City with The Outlawz


We, The Outlawz Copic/ProMarker Design Team, have another great challenge for you. Our theme this week is “shopping.” Just in time to get us in the mood to “shop” for Christmas. I think that most of my shopping is going to be done from my computer.

The image I colored, with my Copics of course, is “Shopping in the City.” This scene was created by Tracey Malnofski, artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. I have never used my Copics on this big of an image. It was a challenge, but it ended up being a lot of fun.
After the coloring I decided to layer with some DP from my stash and some SU cardstock. I then added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a few crystals. That was all it really needed.

"Shopping in the City" is being entered in these challenges:
Art Impressions Stamp Challenge – Red, Green, and Metallic
Shelly’s Images Blog – Anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop Challenges – Red and Green
City Crafter Challenge Blog – Our four legged friends (if you missed the Doxie, look again.)

That's it for this beautiful Friday. I hope to see you all at The Outlawz for this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...