Saturday, May 18, 2013

I’m a Featured Artist at TTCRD

Just a short note! I wanted to brag this wonderful Saturday.

I am one of the “Featured Artists” at Through the Craft RoomDoor. I am so honored to be in the top row with all the other very talented artists. Thanks so much!


The digi that I colored and the one featured is “Artemis theSunday Painter,” designed by Rick St. Dennis MFA. You can find Artemis for purchase here. While you are visiting Rick’s Etsy shop, take a look around. I am positive you will find something you want to create.

Copics Used:
E21, 23, 25, 27;
B21, 23, 24;
R20, 22, 27, 89;
Y13, 35;
YG17, 21, 23, 25;
W1, 3, 6, 7.

Thanks again to Through the Craft Room Door. I hope that you all will take a visit to their Ning group. There’s a lot going on, including weekly challenges for all crafters.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
AJ's Design Artz
RSD Elite Design Team




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a GDT! That turtle is just so cute! I like turtles!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be featured you coloring is outstanding,and you created a beautiful frame for the lovely image. The way you color make them look like portraits.Thanks for sharing and please be safe from your terrible weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!