Sunday, May 19, 2013

CAS with Rick St. Dennis MFA


Happy Sunday! This is going to be a very short post due to the storms that are brewing in Oklahoma. In the next hour we are going to get tornadoes, hail, and thunderstorms with high winds. We have already had touchdowns in Oklahoma City. We do have a basement, thank you very much!

On to my project…this is a very simple A2 size card. I loved putting this together. It was so fast and this clean and simple style was perfect for Rick St Dennis MFA digital image, 1960 Coutoure Style Hat. His “hat ladies,” which you will find in his “Lovely Ladies” section really do not need much adornment. They say it all. Why cover up such beautiful images?

Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, R20;
Hair: E20, E35, YR20, C4, C7;
Hat and ruffle: R 20, R22, R24, R29, R89, W5, C7;
Eyes: B24, B52, B69;
Fur: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9;
Gems: C0, C1, C5, C7;
Background: W0, W1, R20, B52, Blender.

Other supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! basic black and real read;
Dies: Spellbinder’s Card Creator Die Fancy Weave
Pens: Copic black, Gelly Roll clear star.

I would like to enter my 1960’s style hat in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu – Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs Challenge – Free Choice 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great and creative week. If you have any questions, contact me, please.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team

5 comments:

  1. wonderful colouring and a real beautiful card. Thanks for participating at the Scrappy frog and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, and I love that boarder/frame, and cool that you put one on the inside of the card!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful card Aletha!!
    Fantastic coloring on the image and that frame is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card...loving the red,loving the image,well loving all of it actually....

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Ecletic Ellapu.

    Hugs
    Sandie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image and color combo. Thanks for joining at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!