Monday, May 31, 2010

Just a few more hoops…

Hello everyone! And I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. I did…I finished a project and it is for several challenges.

First and foremost my little creation is for Cards For Men Challenge – Good Luck ChallengeThe Stamping Boutique (I was just selected to be a part of the wonderful and talented design team)  is the sponsor for this challenge.


I chose the Circus dogs illustration because of the dachshunds. I am so in love with these little dogs (and I laughed when I pictured a weenie dog jumping through a hoop). They have such wonderful personalities, very loyal, VERY tenacious, and just a lot of fun. We have one who is now 16, Watson the Dachshund. He really was our son’s dog, but we inherited him when he went to college (our son, Wes, not Watson). Did you know that Wes wanted Watson back? I said, “No Way!”


The other challenges are:
Simply Scrapping Card Challenge for Week 4: Color challenge
Any Stamp Will Do Fantasy and Whimsy June 2010 Challenge

A few of the details for this card:
DP-My Minds Eye
CS-SU and Neenah
Dies-PapertrayInk for the rick rack and Nestibilities for the circle, scallop circle, and tag
Inks-Distress in Marmalade, SU in Taken with Teal
Embellishments-my stash
Sentiment-computer generated

Copics used:
Dogs-YR14, 21, E09
Clown Suit & Hat-BG000, 09, YR02, 07, 09
Skin-E000, 11, RV21
Gloves & Shoes-Y32, YR14
Barrel-E31, 35, 18, YR14


I am sure I have left something out. If you have a questions, please contact me at ajsdesigns@cox.net.

Thanks so much for stopping by. And have a great and creative week!

Aletha

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how you used the colors, and the image is colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring, it's fantastic! That image is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! I love it! You did an awesome job! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Althea!!! Your coloring is to die for hon!


    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!

    Fabulous to see you are an Okie, I was born and raised in Oklahoma! Married a man from Nebraska and landed in Kansas - go figure...guess we had to meet in the middle?

    LOL Can't wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!!!
    fab coloring Aletha!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo cute! I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a bright and fun card! I love it and congrats on DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!