Friday, October 28, 2011

Frankie and Friends


Time for another Copic/Promarker (or any alcohol marker) challenge at The Outlawz. Our theme is “Halloween,” and please use your alcohol markers.

While writing this I just realized that Halloween is Monday! Yikes! We have done nothing with decorating. I also have to carve my Boris Karloff pumpkin. We have no pumpkins yet, nor candy! Yikes! Oh well, at least I got another Halloween project completed and I am now in the mood for Halloween. :o)

I hope you like this. I sure had fun with the coloring and the layout. My main images are from The Stamping Boutique, “Haunted Birdhouse” and “Frankenstein.” I colored with my Copics, of course. I used dies for my window and the grass. My background paper was made using Ippity’s rubber stamp sets “Fall for You” and ''That’s Creepy.”

Now the details:
Coloring: Copics, Spicas, and Gelly Roll pens;
Dye and pigment inks: DI in Gathered Stray and Black Soot, Ancient Page Coal Black, Brilliance Cosmic Copper;
Dies: Cheery Lynne Design’s Grass Border, StampingScrapping Diamond Nestibilities;
CS: Stampin’ Up!.

The challenges that I want to enter “Frankie and Friends”are:
Charisma Cardz Challenges – Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges – Use Purple, Oranges, Green, and Black
DYSU Challenge Blog – Halloween
Art with No Boundries - Week 4 Halloween
Divas by Design – Something Spooky
Color Me Creative - Fall/Halloween
Sisterhood of Crafters – Halloween
 - Fall/Halloween

I think that’s it for today. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and a safe and Happy Halloween!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...