Wednesday, October 26, 2011

GHWI Button Contest

Hello to everyone out their in blogger land! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. The weekend is almost here. YAY!
How would you like to win an exclusive digital image from Unity/Ippity artist, Tracey Malnofski?!?!

All you have to do is paste the badge provided at my store, with the link back to the store on your blog and you're in! Click here to get the badge. Paste the badge with the link back to my store (http://alethajanesgotippity.blogspot.com) on your blog. Then let us know that you have done that by putting your link in the InLinkz provided on that post.

One blog will be drawn per month from the entries listed. That's it! Once you're in, you're in for good. We don't start over each month. What are you waiting for! It's soooooo easy!

I hope to see you all there. Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!