Monday, October 10, 2011

It’s Fall in Oklahoma

Another week of beautiful weather! We also had some much needed rain overnight. I think that Western Oklahoma got most of the moisture, they really needed it.

My project for you is of one of my favorite mythical creatures, Medusa. This Medusa was created by Tracey Malnofski, owner and artist of The Stamping Boutique. Don’t you just love that face, and that hair! I really had fun coloring Medusa with my Copics.

The DP I used is from Memory Box’s Blackbird collection. All my cardstock is from Stampin’ Up!, of course. The dies are Spellbinders from StampingScrapping, except for the frilliness around Medusa. That is a grass border die from Cheery Lynn Designs. I cut it apart and glued it to the back of Medusa. I did used some Black Soot Distress Ink for some of the antiquing. The gems are from my stash.

I have entered Medusa in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs – October wk 2 Photo Inspiration
Bows and Berries – Photo Inspiration
Gingerloft Challenges – The color Orange
PanPastel UK Challenge Blog – Autumn colors

Do you want to have some fun? Come join us at The Crafter’s Café. We have mucho Designer Groups and Social Groups started. There are also plenty of challenges going on. I think that you will find something you like. I hope to see you all there.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me. So happy you stopped by!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge Starting Today at TTCRD

Hi all! We have a new “anything goes” challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD). Our sponsor this week is Stamping Studio . ...