Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New October {ippity} Release Day!

Hello everyone! Today is the release day for {ippity}’s October stamp sets. We have two for you and I was able to complete a little sample with the first stamp set.

The first set I want to show you is “Time for…friends & wine.” I used the four friends standing together stamp with the sentiment “friends uplift the soul.” I do apologize. I covered up the “l” with my butterfly. This was really fun to make and very easy.

This next set is “Thanks for all Things.” I hope I get to my studio in the next couple of days to create something CAS with this set. Isn’t it darling?

Hop on over for our Get Hippity with {ippity} Challenge #7. We have a fantastic sketch for you. And the GHWI Design Team has created some wonderful projects using the sketch.

We would love to have you all join us in the GHWI group over at The Crafter's Cafe. This is where we share our Ippity and Unity projects with each other and just chat.

That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!