Monday, November 7, 2011

GHWI Challenge #9 and New Ippity!


It’s the first Monday of the month and time for another Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge. We have a sketch for you this time.

For our sketch I have used the new Pain and Pride Ippity stamp set. This set was designed by Tracey Malnofski, Artista for Unity Stamp Co., and owner/artist of The Stamping Boutique. Our second release for November is “Warm Wishes.”

I colored this adorable penguin (I love his expression!) with my Copics on Cryogen 89#. The other Ippity set the I stamped for the background is Season of Joy. The designer paper is Echo Park-Season’s Greetings. The cardstock is from Stampin’ Up! in Always Artichoke. The dies I used are Spellbinder’s Snowflake Pendant and Labels Two. I have accented with Stickles and Distress Inks in Gathered Twigs and Tea Dye. (Note: the majority of my supplies are purchased from Stamping Scrapping, unless otherwise indicated.)
Pain and Pride will be entered in these challenges:
Pink Gem Challenge – Cold and Frosty
Catch the Bug Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar – Winter Wardrobe

I would love to see your imagination using the above sketch. Hop on over to our GHWI Challenge Blog for Challenge #9. You do not have to use an Ippity or Unity stamp, but if you do, your name will be entered twice.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great and creative week!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...