Monday, November 7, 2011

GHWI Challenge #9 and New Ippity!


It’s the first Monday of the month and time for another Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge. We have a sketch for you this time.

For our sketch I have used the new Pain and Pride Ippity stamp set. This set was designed by Tracey Malnofski, Artista for Unity Stamp Co., and owner/artist of The Stamping Boutique. Our second release for November is “Warm Wishes.”

I colored this adorable penguin (I love his expression!) with my Copics on Cryogen 89#. The other Ippity set the I stamped for the background is Season of Joy. The designer paper is Echo Park-Season’s Greetings. The cardstock is from Stampin’ Up! in Always Artichoke. The dies I used are Spellbinder’s Snowflake Pendant and Labels Two. I have accented with Stickles and Distress Inks in Gathered Twigs and Tea Dye. (Note: the majority of my supplies are purchased from Stamping Scrapping, unless otherwise indicated.)
Pain and Pride will be entered in these challenges:
Pink Gem Challenge – Cold and Frosty
Catch the Bug Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar – Winter Wardrobe

I would love to see your imagination using the above sketch. Hop on over to our GHWI Challenge Blog for Challenge #9. You do not have to use an Ippity or Unity stamp, but if you do, your name will be entered twice.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great and creative week!
Aletha

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love this image, gorgeous design and lovely choice of papers too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card, you did a great job! Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!