Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday!

Well it’s Monday again! One good thing about this Monday is I have two more Get Hippity with {ippity} (GHWI) projects to share with you. These two are from a couple of my GHWI design team members and their projects are for our current GHWI Challenge #17 “Things with Wings.” You still have six (6) more days to enter.

This first little piece of art was created by Jen, and this is her second one for this challenge. Jen has completed her project with the {ippity} stamp sets “Now and Always” and “Quotes a’la HAPPY.”



Our final piece of art, for this Monday anyway, was created by Rhonda. Rhonda completed her project with one of my favorite {ippity} stamp sets “Wise Guy.”


Did you know…we have a group, Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community, at The Crafter’s Café? We have a monthly card game and the prize is a six (6) piece grab bag of {ippity} and/or Unity goodness.

Did you know…we have a brand new group, Get Hippity with {ippity}, on Facebook? Come join us and share your love of {ippity} and Unity!

Did you know…that you can order {ippity} and Unity at the same time? You can pick me, Aletha J. Williams (I’m in the bottom row), as your {ippity} Chick, order some {ippity} and then some Unity. I would appreciate it tremendously! You can also visit my {ippity} blog to view the latest releases, or purchase the sets that I do have in stock.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back Thursday to showcase more inspiration from my GHWI Design Team.
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!