Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Have Bragging Rights!


My bragging rights are for my Get Hippity with {ippity} Design Team. I think that everyone of them have gone above and beyond the call of duty in some way. With that said, it is my pleasure to bring to you spotlights of their little pieces of art. For this beautiful Thursday, I am spotlighting three GHWI Design Team members.

KristyLee will be the first spotlight. She has created two beautiful cards for GHWI Challenge #17 “Things with Wings.” The {ippity} sets KristyLee created with are “What Matters Most,” Regal Greetings,” and “Music of My Heart.” Take a look at her blog, “KristyLee’s World.” Kristy is amazing in her creativity! She keeps churning out projects left and right.


Melissa did double duty this challenge. Beth, who would have been spotlighted, is ill. Get better real soon Beth, we miss you! With Beth’s absence, Melissa stepped in. Melissa mentioned that her mojo hasn’t been there, but I have to disagree. Her colors and layout on her art is gorgeous. The {ippity} sets Melissa used are “Friends + Flowers = Priceless” and “Now and Always.” Melissa’s “My Many Journeys” showcases all her ippity goodness!

Pam has created one of the sunniest farm related cards I have seen in a long time. Her choice of colors depict what a morning on the farm feels like. You may be ready for bed after doing all the chores, but the mornings are precious. Pam created using the {ippity} set “Farm Fresh.” Want to learn more about Pam? Take a visit to her blog “Crazy Stamper.”

Unity is having a 40% off sale this weekend, so if you want any of these {ippity} sets, or you just want some {ippity} with your Unity, pick me, Aletha J. Williams (I’m on the bottom row), as your {ippity} Chick and go shopping. I also have a few {ippity} sets for purchase on my {ippity} blog. You can see the most recent {ippity} releases there also.

Just a few FYIs, we have another new {ippity} release and a blog hop on April 12. So get ready to win some ippity goodness. We at GHWI will have Challenge #18 up and running on Monday, April 2. This will be a color combo challenge. I hope to see you all at both events.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, or need some {ippity}, just contact me.
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. Aletha,
    All these cards are beautiful. And thank you for spotlighting my 2 cards! Your the best!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!