Thursday, April 19, 2012

And the winner is…


Hi y’all!

I wanted to announce my "blog candy" winner during our {ippity} Chick NEW release blog hop. You had to become a follower and leave a comment. I want to YELL a very big THANK YOU to everyone. I so appreciate all the follows and all the support. I had 19 comments,

and

the
winner
is

……

……

the 8th comment

Rhonda Miller

Congratulations, Rhonda! You are going to truly love this set Bloom and Simplify!

Just for your information, I will have this set for sale in my {ippity} sales blog within the week. I am updating my sales blog with more inventory and reducing my prices. It’s an ongoing process, so most of the newest {ippity} releases will show the reduced price very soon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!
Aletha




4 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you soo much. I LOVE this set and can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rhonda! I'm so glad I know the winner!!! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Rhonda...enjoy your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rhonda ! Can't wait to see what u create with this awesome set!

    Hugs,
    Riti :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!