Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday!

I have some more {ippity} inspiration to share with you. These are from some of the Get Hippity with {ippity} Design Team. They are also created as inspiration for our current GHWI Challenge #22 Color Combo with an optional twist. That optional twist can be a theme for weddings, anniversaries, or engagements. You have one more week to enter. The prize is an {ippity} stamp set of your choice from my {ippity} Sales Blog.

Melissa has created the cutest card using the set “Bee Better Together.”

Rhonda has created a lovely card with three {ippity} sets: “Quotes A’la Happy,” “Season of Joy,” and “Fall for You.”

Pam’s little piece of art is with “Courage is my Strength.”

Please click on the design team's name to be taken to their blogs. There is more information on the construction of their little pieces of art. All of these {ippity} stamps sets can be found on my {ippity} Sales Blog.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow for more {ippity} inspiration and goodness.
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!