Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Two More Days!

That’s right, you have just two more days to enter Get Hippity with {ippity}’s Challenge No. 22. This GHWI challenge is a color combo with a optional twist. Go take a visit to our challenge blog and find out what that twist is. We would love to see whatever your creative heart desires to make, you are not bound to a card only. We would love to see mixed-media, ATC’s, altered art, cards, etc. You have until June 30, 11:59 p.m. CDT to get your entry in.

Now for some great eye candy and a little inspiration to get those creative juices flowing! I am late posting so I have alphabetized the GHWI design team members. For more information on their little pieces of art, click on their name. I know they would enjoy your visit to their blogs and a follow. Let’s get started!

Stamp set used:
The Best

Stamp sets used:
Fall for You, Because of You, Angie Girl: Dream with Your Heart

Stamp sets used:
Bloom & Simplify, Now & Always

Stamp sets used:
One of Those Days, Friends + Flowers = Priceless

Stamp sets used:
All Things are Possible, Because of You

Aletha Williams
{ippity} Chick
All of the sets the GHWI Design Team has created with are available on my {ippity} Sales Blog. You can also order {ippity} at the Unity’s web site. Pick me, Aletha Williams, as your {ippity} Chick, pick out your {ippity}, and then go shopping for some Unity. You can take advantage of some wonderful sales at Unity’s website.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you at GHWI's Challenge Blog. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate asking. Y’all have a fantastic and creative weekend!
Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!