Sunday, June 3, 2012

More beautiful projects from the GHWI Design Team

Happy Sunday! I have four more inspiring Get Hippity with {ippity} projects to show you. These beautiful little pieces of art were created by four more of my GHWI Design Team. Onward to the inspiration!

Rhonda was the first Design Team member to post this last week. She used the {ippity} set “Because of You.” Look at her colors and layout! Beautiful!

Second was Kristy. She used “Angie Girl: Dream with your heart.” Fantastic piece of wall art! This {ippity} set is perfect for any mixed-media art.

Beth was our third to post. Isn’t this black and white card beautiful? So simple, yet so elegant. The {ippity} set Beth used are “Bloom & Simplify,” “Fall for You,” and “You Deserve.”

Our fourth {ippity} designer to post was Pam. Another very elegant one. I love how she used her stamps for the background elements. Pam used “Now and Always” and “Just Wanted to Say.”

We start our GHWI Challenge #22 tomorrow. Don’t forget to hop over to our challenge blog and find out what the challenge is. We are going to a “once a month” challenge beginning with the June 4 challenge. Don’t worry, there is going to be the same amount of inspiration, just about every day, from my talented GHWI Design Team.

I want to take this time to invite you to two Get Hippity with {ippity} groups. We would love to see your little pieces of art created with {ippity} and Unity stamps. The groups are The Crafter’s CafĂ©Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community and Facebook – Get Hippity with {ippity}.  I hope you come join us.

Thanks for stopping by this beautiful Sunday! I hope you have a great and creative week!
Aletha

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!