Friday, June 1, 2012

My last project for the week!

I did it! This is my last card for this week. I proved to myself that I can do it, regardless of my disabilities and time limits. When I set my mind to it, and not procrastinate (I do procrastinate), and “Put my big girl panties on,” (Thank you, Beth!) I can do it.

My little piece of art was very fun to make. I made my own background paper again, but this time with stamping, VersaMark ink, and opalescent embossing powder. After that was heat embossed, then I sprayed with some watercolor washes. I really like the sparkles in this one.

The stamp I used, “Courage is my Strength,” is from my {ippity} by Unity line of stamps. Hop on over to my {ippity} sales blog and check out all the other fabulous sets I have. You can also purchase {ippity} at the Unity site now. You just need to pick me as your {ippity} Chick and go shopping.
This is a short one today. I do appreciate you stopping by. If you have any questions don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...