Saturday, May 4, 2013

Freebie Weekend with Rick St. Dennis MFA

That time of the month again at Rick St. Dennis MFA. Rick has freebies on each of his Elite Design Team’s blogs, Sparkle and Glitter and Airless Chambers. Rick created two new designs that will soon be in his Etsy shop, but this weekend you can pick them up for FREE.

As most of you know, I am in love with my Copics, and every chance I get to color, I do. This little beauty is called “Paris High Fashion” and will be part of Rick's “Lovely Ladies” section. I really enjoyed this one. I enjoy all of his “hat ladies,” but I seem to not create with them very often. After this, that will change. The colors of Copics that I used are below the picture.

 Skin: E000, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E33, E25
Hat: BG10, BG13, BGF15, BG18
Neck Collar: RV93, RV95, RV69, R56
Fur Collar: C1, C3
Accents: Gelly Roll White and Spicas

Something else that is happening on our blogs…starting with today's freebie, you will get a chance to enter a contest using that freebie. You must use that freebie to be able to enter. Each blog will have its own contest. The contest is located under the banner. Click on page “May 2013 Freebie Contest.”

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you pick up the freebie and enter our little contest.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!