Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I have an announcement!

Several weeks ago, I applied to a design team that I thought would be right up my alley. Not only will this be a place for creative inspiration and making new friends, but I will also get to use favorite images from my other design team's companies.

Well…my application was accepted and I was thrilled when the next day I was invited to become a member of the design team at StampNation! Of course I said YES! I was doing the Happy Feet dance for a while. How cool is that? (Not my dance, my acceptance!)  StampNation has evolved into a much broader website, encompassing all types of art and many companies. I am very honored and enthusiastic for this opportunity.



I hope that you take the time to visit StampNation and join with our other members (there are thousands of members) and be creatively inspired, or maybe you will be the creative inspiration for our membership. Each day this week, more new design team members are being introduced. Please hop on over to Catherine Pooler’s blog for those introductions.

Another very big Thank You to StampNation for this fantastic opportunity. And, thanks to all of you for stopping by today. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

Getting Ready for Christmas with Concord & 9th

I bit the bullet and started on Christmas projects. I decided to go with Concord & 9 th ’s September’s release and landed on th...