Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas at StampNation


Christmas is almost here. For all of you who do celebrate Christmas we, at StampNation, have a wonderful challenge ready for you this week. This week’s challenge is for you to be creatively inspired by a favorite Christmas carol. Our challenges never end, so you are invited to join in any time for some fun and a lot of inspiration. We have such a wonderful and growing group of talented people.


The carol I picked is “First Noel.” I found the perfect image for this challenge from AuroraWings. This sweetie is “Little Shepherd” and is available in Mitzi Sato-Wiuff’s Etsy shop as a digital image. I have colored him with my Copics and have die cut it with Spellbinder’s A-2 Distressed Edges die. The Little Shepherd was layered on antique gold cardstock, and Stampin’ Up!’s Bravo Burgundy.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 11, R02
Burnoose: E42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Thobe: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29
Lamb: C00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
Grass: G40, 85, 94, 99
Background: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3

A few of the other supplies that I used are:
Designer paper from My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Christmas
Cheery Lynn’s Lace Corner Deco B die
Distress Ink in Gathered Straw
Ribbon from my stash


Have you joined StampNation? If not, I hope that you do. Some of the advantages of being a Sistah at StampNation are:
  • Over 380 exclusive video tutorials,
  • Lessons in the CAS (clean & simple) classroom,
  • Trend Articles,
  • Weekly challenges (which I have already mentioned),
  • And so much more!
Click here to register or learn more about StampNation. I know that you will not be disappointed.

Thanks so much for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha Jane








Ssles, Sales, and more Sales!

First one up is Spellbinders. Click here and enjoy their Fall Clearance! Scrapbook.com's Umbrella Crafts (exclusive to Scrapbo...