Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Bunny Blessings, TTCRD Challenge, and Copic Coloring


Happy Tuesday everyone. It’s time for our new weekly “anything goes” challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Our sponsor this week is Wink Wink Ink. Melanie, owner and artist of Wink Wink Ink, has the most adorable and winsome images. I hope you stop by her shop and pick up a few.


A little about Wink Wink Ink: “I am a self-taught digital artist (I am still learning) who is inspired by my love for animals, God’s creations, and my every growing collection of children’s picture books.”

The image that I chose is “Bunny Blessings.”  When you purchase one of Melanie’s images you will receive four versions of that image, jpeg format, png format, light line for no-line coloring, and pre-colored for you to layer or use as a coloring guide. Pretty cool, huh?


Copics used:
Background: B0000, 000, 00, 01 w/alcohol and micro-applicator
Snowwomen – C0, 1, 2, w/colorless blender
Rabbits and hat: W00, 0, 1, 3, 4
Greens: G20, 21, 82, 94, 99
Reds: R02, 24, 29, 59, w/W4 and Memento Marker Lady Bug
Twigs: E23 w/Memento Marker Rich Cocoa
Carrot: YR01 w/Memento Marker Tangelo

Bunny Blessings will be entered in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart – Anything Goes
Digi Choose Day – Anything Goes

If you would link to join our Through the Craft Room Door's online site, click here. For a subscription to our Through the Craft Room online magazine, click here. (Note: to subscribe you will need to join our website.) I hope to see you all there.

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane










The supply list below is affiliated links. If you do shop, I receive a small commission. Thanks so much for your continued support of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!