Tuesday, September 12, 2017

TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge


 We have an “anything goes” challenge for this week, starting for today. You deadline is September 18. Won’t you come join us? Our sponsor this week is Crafts and Me. If you win, your prize would be an £8 digi voucher.

 A little big about Crafts and Me:
“We are a small family crafts business that came about when as a card making family, my daughters, young granddaughters, and I that is! Not our men, who do not make cards, (although my husband has had a go), could never find the stamps and crafts that we had seen advertised. So, in the end, we decided to start up “Crafts and Me”, enabling us to get the products we wanted and to offer other crafters like you.

We love the different ranges of stamps and crafts that we get from all over the world and we hope you will love them too! Our aim is to give you the best possible customer service that we can, and to treat our customers just as we would want to be treated ourselves.

Enjoy looking through our shop. If you cannot find a product you would like, or if you have any suggestions about our shop, we would love to hear from you. Email us at info@craftsanddme.co.uk; we are always looking for ways to improve our site.” 

The artist that I chose to work with is exclusive artist Jeremiah Ketner, a Chicago based artist, who tends to paint charming little creatures floating through pastel dreamscapes. His Japanese pop art imagery tends to describe the casual and carefree side of life. Jeremiah Ketner has been busy painting and exhibiting his works all over the nations.

It was very difficult to choose which image I wanted, but I finally picked Jeremiah Ketner’s Kimono
I will definitely be purchasing more of his designs.


I have broken down my Copic coloring steps. Unfortunately I did not record my process. I also have started using Strathmore’s Bristol Smooth Service 300 series as my coloring cardstock. I am enjoying my coloring again! 
Background: B21, 23, 52, plus G40
I have also used alcohol and a micro-tipped applicator for the splotches.


Skin: E04, 11, 13, 50, 51, 53, plus R11, 20 for blush

Hair: C00, 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 100, plus B21
Kimono: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99

Flowers: YR00, 02, 16, 18
Leaves & Vines: Y02, 16, 18
Cats: W1, 6
White gel pen for accents


The complete list of supplies is:
Cardstock: Strathmore Bristol 300 series
Copics:
Background: B21, 23, 52, plus G40
Skin: E04, 11, 13, 50, 51, 53, plus R11, 20 for blush
Hair: C00, 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 100, plus B21
Kimono: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Flowers: YR00, 02, 16, 18
Leaves & Vines: Y02, 16, 18
Cats: W1, 6
White gel pen for highlights

Kimono will be entered in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 201 – Anything Goes/optional twist Distress it

Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane








Some affiliated links are listed below at no cost to you. The supplies for making this project were purchased by me. If you click on the pics below and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!