Friday, October 6, 2017

WCMD 2017 Has Begun at StampNation!


There are three days, October 6-8, 2017, of wonderful inspiration and amazing prizes at StampNation! Come join in the fun, strut you stuff, and win, win, and win! Keep reading, you don't want to miss what's below my peeks..

Here are two sneak peeks at the projects, with a theme, that I was assigned for this WCMD weekend at StampNation. The only way you can see my projects in their full glory is to join StampNation. I had so much fun. I got out of my comfort zone, no Copics!




StampNation is a place for everyone in this world of ours. We have forums, challenges, classes, and you meet crafters and artists just like you!




Take a look at all our sponsors that are supporting StampNation’s WCMD 2017 challenges. Don’t miss out!


Sorry for all the exclamations! Can you tell I'm excited?
Aletha Jane


2 comments:

  1. Play Bazaar A dozen exclamation points and some words like "must" and "now" aren't going to cut it. You need to come up with a wording that will persuade people in only a short sentence or Satta King two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take advantage of training provided and any workshops that are offered. Most business owners do not take advantage of these things, but they are often
    Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar presented to you when you join up with a network marketing business opportunity. Make sure you take part in these, and stay focused on your success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!