The Outlawz have gone Goth


Yep, you heard right. The Copic/ProMarkers group has a challenge going on, beginning today, with a Gothic twist. The challenge is with a Goth theme, but you must use your alcohol markers.

The Copic/ProMarkers Design Team, Lynne, Carla, Jo, Dawn, and me, would love to see your Goth creations. We also have a Guest Designer for November. Please welcome Lorraine. She is marvelous with her Copics.

My little project was created using a Tiddly Inks digi. I think I have almost all of their images, so it was rather hard for me to pick just one image. The one I used is “Catgirl.” She really spoke to me, or maybe it was her cats. I truly am a cat person, I will take cats over dogs any day (but I do like dogs too).
I have used my Copics for the coloring. The designer paper, Dark Heart Paper, is digital and from Tiddly Inks also. Unfortunately, I was just at their site looking for a link, and I couldn’t find one. I used Spellbinders Lacey and Scalloped Ovals from Stamping Scrapping. My cardstock is from Stampin’ Up! My flowers are from Magnolia-licious, I think. The ribbon and gems are from my stash.

I hope to see you all over at The Outlawz. There is a challenge, with prizes, for every day of the week. Take a look at all our sponsors on our forum sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

Comments

craftymonster81 said…
Fab card! Love the colours and that backing paper is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Popular posts from this blog

Wishing You a Happy Day with a Cone Flower

Autumn Days Are On Their Way

Fun Stampers Journey Birthday Cards