Friday, November 11, 2011

The Outlawz have gone Goth


Yep, you heard right. The Copic/ProMarkers group has a challenge going on, beginning today, with a Gothic twist. The challenge is with a Goth theme, but you must use your alcohol markers.

The Copic/ProMarkers Design Team, Lynne, Carla, Jo, Dawn, and me, would love to see your Goth creations. We also have a Guest Designer for November. Please welcome Lorraine. She is marvelous with her Copics.

My little project was created using a Tiddly Inks digi. I think I have almost all of their images, so it was rather hard for me to pick just one image. The one I used is “Catgirl.” She really spoke to me, or maybe it was her cats. I truly am a cat person, I will take cats over dogs any day (but I do like dogs too).
I have used my Copics for the coloring. The designer paper, Dark Heart Paper, is digital and from Tiddly Inks also. Unfortunately, I was just at their site looking for a link, and I couldn’t find one. I used Spellbinders Lacey and Scalloped Ovals from Stamping Scrapping. My cardstock is from Stampin’ Up! My flowers are from Magnolia-licious, I think. The ribbon and gems are from my stash.

I hope to see you all over at The Outlawz. There is a challenge, with prizes, for every day of the week. Take a look at all our sponsors on our forum sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. Fab card! Love the colours and that backing paper is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!