Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Challenge #41 for The Sweet Stop


Hello again! This is my third sketch challenge to enter. I don’t see me slowing down either. This challenge is for The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog (my first time to enter with this site). Go check it out, get inspired, and join in the fun. I know I am. These challenges are really keeping me on my toes. And I am creating something about every other day.

This little cutie is titled “Thinking of you”. The image is from a Miss Anya collection purchased from Die Cuts R Us.


The Copic Markers I have used are:
Hair: E13, E17, E19;
Skin: E00, E02, E21, RV21;
Dress: R14, R27, RV000, BV00, R59;
Bows & Shoes: R14, R59.
I have also used Spica Pens in Red and Clear.

Go to The Sweet Stop and check out all the other participants and their eye candy.
Thanks for stopping by! See you again in 2-4 days.

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...