Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gotta Love the Bunny!

With this little creation I am entering three challenges. These sites are first-timers for me.

The challenges are:
Creativity Challenge #15 at The Play Date Café;

Monday Sketch Challenge #124 at MoJo Monday;

and, Spots and Dots challenge #98 at Cute Card Thursday.


I so hope this passes for the Monday Sketch Challenge. When I started out everything was going fine until I realized that the main image is hiding the sketch design. Just take a closer look and you can see the sketch (maybe squint). The Play Date Café Creativity Challenge is with color and I feel like I hit that okay. The beautiful color combination was chosen by Sandi, a retiring member of Play Date’s Design Team.

This is my first Tilda that I have colored with Copics and to actually finish a piece. I tend to color a lot of the images and then let them set. These little angels are perfect for Prismacolors and Copics.

I purchased “Tilda with bunny” several months ago from Diana, a US-based online store of Magnolia stamps. In my opinion…Diana’s store and customer service is top notch.

In this picture I am trying to show you my work with the Copics and all the paper punch work.

Take a look at these MAGNOLIA-licious blogs. They have a few challenges you may be interested in. Here’s the list of a few blogs that have caught my attention: MAGNOLIA-licious Highlites; MAGNOLIA-licious; MAGNOLIA-licious Christmas All Year Long. There is also a MAGNOLIA-licious Yahoo group you can join.

Thanks for coming by again. Hop on over to the blogs that I have mentioned and take a look at what other talented artisans are creating. I hope everyone has a fabulous week of creating!

See you soon,
Aletha

Let's Do Some Shopping!

I have more sales for you today. These you definitely will not want to miss! I keep saying that, don't I? Spellbinders has a BOGO sal...