Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just how many strays did you bring home?

Thanks for stopping by! Tilda with her found kitty is the purrrr…fect way to say Happy Mother’s Day (sorry, I had to do it). I brought plenty of strays home growing up. Now, in the prime of my life, my kids call me “The Crazy Cat Lady.” I will always have a cat, or two, or three. And I will always have dogs. Any way, I ramble on.

This card is for two challenges. The first is a sketch challenge for Sketch Challenge Monday on Any Stamp Will Do. Also for a color challenge with Magnolia Down Under. The colors were greys and pinks. I have probably missed the color challenge deadline. I forgot about the time difference, but I am going to try and post no matter what. There’s also a clock on their site, duh!


I have colored “Tilda with kitty” with Copic Markers. The colors I have used are:
Skin: E00, E02, E13, RV 21;
Hair: E13, E17, E19;
Sweater & Socks:RV21, RV69, RV34;
Skirt & Shoes: TI, T3, 110 (black);
Kitty: E31, E71, E25, RV21, RV6.


Other supplies and accessories are Spellbinders flower die, glitter, tatting, cardstock and scrapbooking paper from Stampin’ Up!


Also, I just received a few more Tilda’s from Diane’s online store. Yeah!!! She has a wonderful supply and she is also taking preorders for the new ones coming out soon.


Enjoy! And have a good weekend!

Aletha

Need Some Shopping Therapy?

I've got just the right meds for everyone! First up is Altenew. Click here to pick up a few amazing dies.  Altenew has layering dies ...