Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Waiting on the Sweet Peas…

I guess I am truly ready for spring. But we will still have to wait a while longer. Our local meteorologist keeps warning us not to get to use to the warm weather. Winter is still here. If we get more winter, I will just color more pink things! LOL

This is one of my favorites from Priscilla’s Styles.  The image is Sweet Peas Digital Stamp and is one of her new illustrations.

Also, have your ever heard of Crafter’s Digital Art Center? Here’s the link. You really need to check out all the digital artists and all the fun challenges. You will not be sorry.


Challenges that I have entered:
Bearly Mine Challenges – Ribbon and Pearls
Sweet Stamps Blog - Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays – Anything Goes

The supplies I used:
Copics: RV02, 10, 17; YG17, 21, 23; W1, 4; E31, 35
Spicas: Melon, Olive, Pink, Chocolate, Garnet
CS: Stardream Gold, Cryogen 80#
DP: BasicGrey- June Bug and Sultry Collection
Ribbon: Vine Ribbon from Flourishes
Dies: Scalloped Circle and Square Nestibilities from StampingScrapping
Pearls: My stash, probably purchased from Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

Thanks again for reading and I hope everyone has a great week!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge Starting Today at TTCRD

Hi all! We have a new “anything goes” challenge at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD). Our sponsor this week is Stamping Studio . ...