Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just for Fun!





Happy Wednesday!

I decided to create something using one of my favorite Tilda’s, Japanese Tilda. This was a “just for fun” project, no design team deadlines, or no deadlines that I set for myself. I love Magnolia’s and I don’t create enough with them. And needless to say this is a very short post. I hope you enjoy my little piece of art.



Challenges that I have entered:
Craft Your Passion – use dots
Critter Sketch Challenge #61 – use 2 different punches/dies
Make it Monday #33 – Anything goes
Pile It On #16 – smells like rubber
Copic Creations – What’s your favorite paper for Copic coloring? Mine is Cryogen 80# Iridescent white
Druken Stamper Challenge #63 – don’t use anything that uses electricity


Supplies used for my project:
Stamps: The inside stamps-Lacey and Beaded Bundle Set; Japanese Tilda
Copics: r20, 22, 29, 89; e000, 11; bg10, 18, 72; c1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ancient Page Deep Harbor, Smooch Illuminate
Pens: Spicas Turquoise, Lipstick, Melon, Olive; Gelly Roll Clear Star
DP: My Mind’s Eye Bloom and Grow; Basic Grey Hello Luscious
CS: Cryogen 80#, Bazzil Rain and Blue Calypso
Dies: Spellbinder's Foliage and Labels 18
Embellishments: Stickles Star Dust; Wild Orchid Roses

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me. I have also listed Japanese Tilda in my Etsy Studio.

Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...