Friday, December 2, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is

We, The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Design Team, have the first December challenge ready for you.

Our theme is “Home.” We want to see anything you want to make as long as it is something that is “Home” oriented. You must also use any kind of alcohol marker, be it Copics, Promarkers, etc.

My little card uses the Ippity stamp set “What Matters Most.” I really had fun using my Copics on this image. I have enhanced the image using Spellbinder’s Eyelets and Floral Doily Accent Dies, pearls from my stash, and designer paper from Basic Grey Sugared collection.


Now mosey on over to Copic/Promarker Challenge Group and check out the other designer’s projects. While you are there, check out the other daily challenges The Outlawz offers. Lots of fun ya’ll!

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha

3 comments:

  1. Aletha I love the colors you used to color the homes and there is no place like home! Very pretty paper and flowers! hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the special detail you put into this card! Wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design and I love those colours, lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!