Thursday, December 1, 2011

I was handpicked!


Hi everyone!

This post is showcasing my project as Guest Designer over at DYSU Challenge Blog. Last month I was handpicked by the DYSU’s Design Team as a “Top 3” and as a “Guest Designer.” I want to thank all of the talented designers at DYSU for this opportunity. I am truly honored!

One of the prizes was getting to pick out a digi from Stamp Fairy and to showcase my little creation. I fell in love with Alison’s “Garden Goblins” so I picked Goblin #4. Isn’t he a sweetie? Their current challenge #48 is “ribbon, or anything that ties.”

I have colored him with my Copics and tried to stay with subtle earth tones. I am unable to tell you where my supplies are from (everything is from my overflowing stash) except for my butterflies. The butterfly dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I used the small exotic butterflies. I love their dies. After cutting them out of scrap dp, I then sprayed with PP in Pearl.

Thanks again to the team at DYSU. I feel privileged. Thanks to you for stopping by! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha

Getting Ready for Christmas with Concord & 9th

I bit the bullet and started on Christmas projects. I decided to go with Concord & 9 th ’s September’s release and landed on th...