Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Challenge #2 at CCCB


Good morning everyone! I want to let you know that we have The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog No. 2 ready for you. Our theme for March is “Ribbon and/or Lace.” You can use either ribbon or lace, or both. We also want you to create anything that you would like to show us, but you must use ribbon and/or lace.

CCCB’s sponsor for March is Digital Delights by Louby Loo and the prize is a $10 gift voucher.

For my project, and it being so close to St. Patrick’s Day, I picked Kiss Me Pasquali to work with. I was just over at their shop and noticed that they are having a sale. In fact Pasquali is reduced to 50% off. Go check out the adorable and very fun to work with images.

My coloring of Kiss Me Pasquali was completed with Letraset Aqua Markers and watercolor pencils. I accented the die cut with Distress Inks in black soot and peeled paint.

I hope you come join us for our second challenge at CCCB. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Aletha

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...