Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Wednesday!


Today I wanted to show off a couple of my Design Team Members work for GHWI’s Challenge #16. We used a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers. This is the sketch:

First DT member is Melissa. Melissa created her project using the Flowers + Friends = Priceless {ippity} set.

Second is DT member Julia. Julia used {ippity} set Because of You.

I also wanted to remind you that tomorrow, March 8, is the release for the NEW March {ippity} stamp sets. March {ippity} stamp sets are awesome. There will be five sets and they are all designed my Unity Artista Tracey Malnofski. Wait until you see them. You are all going to want every single one. I hope I get inky tonight.

Tomorrow you will be able to purchase them on the Unity site. Did you know that you can order {ippity} and Unity at the same time? Just pick me, Aletha J. Williams, as your Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chick. I really appreciate all your orders! Thanks so much!

Want some more fun? We have two groups that we would love for you to join. One is at The Crafter’s Café, Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community. The other is on Facebook, Get Hippity with {ippity}. These are places to make new friends, and to show us your love of {ippity} and Unity. I and the GHWI Design Team hope to see you there.

Until tomorrow, have a great evening!
Aletha

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cards. The stamp set looks just so versatile!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!