Friday, March 9, 2012

More inspiration for GHWI Challenge #16

It’s almost the weekend! I think that Spring has sprung in Oklahoma, and I hope that it stays around this time.

I have two more projects to show you for GHWI Challenge #16. These little pieces of art were created by two members of my {ippity} design team.

This first spotlight is on Jen, one of our newest {ippity} DT members. She is one of our scrapbookers, but I think that she has a knack for card making too. The {ippity} stamp sets Jen used are Now and Always and Quotes a’la Happy.


The next spotlight is on Melissa. Melissa has been with me since day one, and I am so glad she is sticking around. Melissa’s project is a beautiful sympathy card (one of the hardest cards to make for anyone). The {ippity} sets she used are Now and Always (Can you tell how popular this set is?) and Flowers + Friends = Priceless.

We hope you come join us for GHWI Challenge #16! Want some more fun? We have two groups that we would love for you to join. One is at The Crafter’s Café, Get Hippity with {ippity}/Join the Unity Community. The other is on Facebook, Get Hippity with {ippity}. These are places to make new friends, and to show us your love of {ippity} and Unity. I and the GHWI Design Team hope to see you there.
Aletha

Need Some Shopping Therapy?

I've got just the right meds for everyone! First up is Altenew. Click here to pick up a few amazing dies.  Altenew has layering dies ...