Friday, May 30, 2014

Delicious Doodles For the Love of Animals.


Hi all! I hope that you have had a productive and creative week. We have a new challenge waiting on you over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge blog. This week’s theme is “For the Love of Animals.”

We want to see what your interpretation is showing your love of animals. It is not a requirement to use a Delicious Doodles image, but if you do you can enter twice, doubling your chances of winning.



For my “for the love of animals” project I chose to color one of Teri’s newest images, Tropical Masquerade. This was so much fun to color with Copics. After the initial coloring, I added some gray Prismacolor pencil to the Cockatoo’s tail feathers along with a clear glitter gen pen.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, and R20
Hair: C00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Cockatoo & Mask: W0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Other Copics:
R20, 21, 22, 24, 27, 29, 89
V20, 22, 25, 28
BG70, 72, 75, 78
Y15 and YR15

My designer paper is Graphic 45 Couture Collection. The cardstock is Stampin’ Up’s Taken with Teal and Real Red. I have added some Spellbinder’s Feathers and added real feathers on top of those. The red bling is from my stash.


I hope that you join us for our current challenge, “for the love of animals.” If you use a Delicious Doodles image, (Why wouldn’t you?) come show us your little piece of art in our Delicious Doodles Facebook group. We would love to see it.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
Delicious Doodles Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!