Friday, June 6, 2014

“For You Dad” at Dilly Beans


Happy Friday! I hope that you are ready for the weekend and a brand new challenge over at Dilly Beans Challenge. Our theme for the next two weeks is “Masculine/For Dad.” Father’s Day is very close. To enter, you MUST use a Dilly Beans image. Why wouldn’t you?



For my little card I used Megan’s cute little hedge hog, Crinkles. This one happens to be #363-Crinkles Heart Flowers Framed. Crinkles was colored with Copics and accented with some glitter pens and a white gel pen.

Copics used:
Crinkles: E25, 29, 31, 50
Nose & Legs: W5, 7, 9
Leaves: G40,94, 99
Hearts: R22, 27, 89

My designer paper was DCWV’s The Timeless Type Stack. I layered everything with Stampin’ Up!’s Cranberry Crisp and Early Espresso cardstocks. For a little more texture I added some cheese cloth behind Crinkles. My sentiment was computer generated and layered on Spellbinder’s Grommet Tags. I also did a little distressing with a tool and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.



I hope you join us for our Dilly Beans Challenge. After you enter we would love for you to take a visit to our Dilly Beans Facebook group and post your little piece of art.

Thanks for the visit! If you have any questions, please contact me. Have a great and creative weekend
Aletha Jane

Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD

It’s that time again at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) for the next weekly “anything goes” challenge. You will have until M...