Friday, June 6, 2014

“For You Dad” at Dilly Beans


Happy Friday! I hope that you are ready for the weekend and a brand new challenge over at Dilly Beans Challenge. Our theme for the next two weeks is “Masculine/For Dad.” Father’s Day is very close. To enter, you MUST use a Dilly Beans image. Why wouldn’t you?



For my little card I used Megan’s cute little hedge hog, Crinkles. This one happens to be #363-Crinkles Heart Flowers Framed. Crinkles was colored with Copics and accented with some glitter pens and a white gel pen.

Copics used:
Crinkles: E25, 29, 31, 50
Nose & Legs: W5, 7, 9
Leaves: G40,94, 99
Hearts: R22, 27, 89

My designer paper was DCWV’s The Timeless Type Stack. I layered everything with Stampin’ Up!’s Cranberry Crisp and Early Espresso cardstocks. For a little more texture I added some cheese cloth behind Crinkles. My sentiment was computer generated and layered on Spellbinder’s Grommet Tags. I also did a little distressing with a tool and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.



I hope you join us for our Dilly Beans Challenge. After you enter we would love for you to take a visit to our Dilly Beans Facebook group and post your little piece of art.

Thanks for the visit! If you have any questions, please contact me. Have a great and creative weekend
Aletha Jane

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Dilly Beans and this card is adorable.You color so beautifully such a nice one for that special guy :)
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!