Happy Thursday to everyone out in cyber space. This little post is going to be doing double duty. I am representing Sweet Pea Stamps and Lacy Sunshine. I have a very special project for you today creating with Heather Valentine’s, owner, artist, and illustrator for Lacy Sunshine, Molly Gone Fishin’ digital image. Heather has a line of red rubber stamps and digital images exclusively through Sweet Pea Stamps, and only through Sweet Pea.
- Molly Gone Fishin’ digital image
- Copics (see list above)
- Stampin’ Up! cardstock in Pacific Point and Crushed Curry
- Designer paper from Gina K. Designs Shabby Spring collection
- Cherry Lynn dies: Embellishment #1 and Exotic Butterfly Small #1
- Spellbinder’s dies: A2 Matting Basics A and B
- Spellbinder’s Layor Creater Basics ( I used this tool for the perfect placement of my image and cardstocks.)
- Liquid Pearls: Cantaloupe and Royal Blue
- Ribbon: Blue Grosgrain from Really Reasonable Ribbon.