Monday, September 12, 2016

Sammi Boo Can Levitate at Lacy Sunshine



Well, as you can see, I have not blogged since April. I am trying to remedy that. I and my mother had some family issues and I was trying to keep myself available when she needed me. Now most of the decks are cleared and I am ready to color and create.

My first blog for September is a Copic and PanPastels image. Introducing "Sammi Boo Can Levitate." I love Heather Valentin’s images and this one is no exception. Unfortunately this cutie is available only as a complimentary image to be used in one of her classes. Click here to check out these amazing classes available only on Heather’s website.



 Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please contact me.

Aletha J Williams

1 comment:

  1. I just love your coloring, I just cant get enough of it! You are so truly talented! Much love to you my friend!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!