Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Challenge #2 at CCCB


Good morning everyone! I want to let you know that we have The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog No. 2 ready for you. Our theme for March is “Ribbon and/or Lace.” You can use either ribbon or lace, or both. We also want you to create anything that you would like to show us, but you must use ribbon and/or lace.

CCCB’s sponsor for March is Digital Delights by Louby Loo and the prize is a $10 gift voucher.

For my project, and it being so close to St. Patrick’s Day, I picked Kiss Me Pasquali to work with. I was just over at their shop and noticed that they are having a sale. In fact Pasquali is reduced to 50% off. Go check out the adorable and very fun to work with images.

My coloring of Kiss Me Pasquali was completed with Letraset Aqua Markers and watercolor pencils. I accented the die cut with Distress Inks in black soot and peeled paint.

I hope you come join us for our second challenge at CCCB. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Aletha

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Aletha, he's the cutest little mouse in a Tux...lol

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just the cutest! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!