Friday, April 1, 2016

Some Autumn and Winter Copic Coloring

Happy Friday to everyone! I wanted to share some Lacy Sunshine coloring that I just finished. I hope to have these two made into a couple of art cards.

One of my favorite Lacy Sunshine characters (and I have a lot of favorites) are the beauties in Heather Valentin’s Melancholy Moppet line. This first one is Jocelyn Autumn Stroll. I know it’s not fall, or winter for that matter, in the United States, but this one told me that I needed to relax and color, so that’s what I did.

Melancholy Moppet

 The Copics and other media used for Jocelyn are as follows:


This next one is also part of Heather’s Melancholy Moppets, Winter Octavia.

The Copics and other media used for Octavia are:

Did you know that there are coloring classes, taught by Heather? Heather has such a unique and amazing style with colors. I am very anxious to start on these classes. I have taken other coloring classes, and if more come up, I will enroll in those too. My goal is to combine what I have learned and finally find my own style of coloring. With Heather’s classes I know that I will be reaching that goal. Heather teaches with videos, online exercises, and provides free digital images for each “themed” class. You will be able to learn at your own pace and share what you are learning with Heather’s students within the closed Lacy Sunshine Facebook Art Forum. Please click here for Heather Valentin’s Online Art Classes. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Other venues to find Lacy Sunshine:
Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft Facebook public group;

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your art very soon. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!